What you’ll learn
- Numbers and negative numbers, including number sets and identity numbers
- Factors and multiples, including prime numbers, least common multiple and divisibility
- Decimals, including repeating decimals and rounding
- Fractions, including mixed numbers and ratio and proportion
- Exponents, including negative and fractional bases
- Radicals, including rationalizing the denominator
- Scientific notation, including multiplication and division, and estimating
- We’ll start the course by talking about different kinds of numbers, so all you need to know to get started is a basic understanding of arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
HOW MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MATH IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 186-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from the Fundamentals, and it includes 48 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 9 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Master the Fundamentals of Math is organized into the following sections:
- Numbers and negative numbers
- Factors and multiples
- Mixed numbers
- Ratio and proportion
- Scientific notation
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you’ve finished the section, you can review everything you’ve learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they’re a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Master the Fundamentals of Math
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
Who this course is for
- Current middle school/junior high students, or students about to start middle school who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with the fundamentals
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while