What you’ll learn
- Master turning, milling, punching, drilling, bending and more!
- Use ratios to test feasibility of designs.
- Confidently tackle manufacturing calculations with ease.
- Basic understanding of algebra.
- A passion to learn about Machining and Manufacturing.
‘Introduction to Manufacturing’ makes complicated machining calculations easy!
This course includes video and text explanations of machining and manufacturing, and it includes more than 30 worked-through video examples with easy-to-understand explanations. In this course you will learn these essential manufacturing operations and calculations:
- Basic Manufacturing
- Holding and Drawing Force
- Feasibility Ratios
- Centrifugal Casting
- Production Cycle Time
These are the 10 fundamental chapters in the study of machining and manufacturing.
Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single machining issue you’ll encounter. We start from the beginning. First I teach the theory. Then I do an example problem. I explain the problem, the steps I take, why I take them and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
You can ask me for help in the Q&A section any time, any day, whether it’s related to the video content or another problem you’re struggling with at home. Either way, I’m here to help you achieve your goals and do the best you possibly can!
Who this course is for
- Anyone with an interest in how things are made and how manufacturing works. No prior technical background required.