What you’ll learn
- Career Hacking techniques from the founders of the Career Hacking discipline + the #1 Bestselling career planning and job hacking course on the internet, taught by former Bay Area recruiter and career hacker, Davis Jones
- Present yourself powerfully on LinkedIn® and discover other online personal networking techniques
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results in your job search
- Interview competently and persuasively in your job search while still being yourself
- Create career opportunities during your job search using traditional and non-traditional methods
- Build relevant professional and personal networks as a foundation for future advancement
- Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with personal success and contentment
- Make a career change by framing your past experiences for future roles
- Access to Microsoft Word, Pages (Mac), or Other Word Processing Software
Welcome to the world’s BESTSELLING career management course from Eazl and former Bay Area recruiter, Davis Jones! This course is tested by the market and has been reviewed 5k+ times. This course is now part of the curriculum at University of San Francisco, EDHEC Business School, Golden Gate University, Sonoma State University, Saint Mary’s College of California, and Santa Rosa Junior College.
Career Hacking™ Version 6.4: Fresh as of November 2019 | Always being updated! We make sure you have the latest important information when it comes to career planning and resume writing.
Speed up your job search: learn how to write a resume/CV that opens doors, how to write a mass-customizable cover letter, how to develop your personal brand, how to interview confidently, how to build a valuable professional network, and more!
Who this course is for
- Professionals looking to stealthily get promoted or job hunt
- Job seekers who want to improve their results
- People considering a career change
- Recent college graduates
- Participants and recent graduates from MBA programs
- Current undergraduate students