What you’ll learn
- Learn English skills to easily handle a wide range of common situations
- Master exercises to improve your habits and ability to think in English
- Learn and practice the grammar necessary to sound natural and avoid mistakes
- Learn extremely common expressions and vocabulary (with examples)
- Gain confidence in your ability to express yourself in English clearly and accurately
- Learn how to use English in advanced situations, like giving a presentation (and more)
- A desire to learn and a positive attitude
- Some way to take notes and make examples
- A way to record yourself, in order to complete assignments
If your goal is to become fluent in English, this is the course to take. I’ve been working on the lessons in this English course for over 8 years, and have seen them help many students master the key skills they need to really understand how to use English at a high level.
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
- Essential English grammar, including difficult tenses, quantifiers, and more
- English used in common social situations, like inviting, giving advice, talking about movies, etc.
- English skills necessary for descriptions, comparisons, explanations, etc.
- Hundreds of native vocabulary and expressions needed for fluent conversation
- English knowledge for challenging things, like writing emails, giving presentations, and debating, etc.
- Practice exercises to help you start thinking in English and improve your English speaking habits
- Much more!
If you are serious about getting really good at English, your next step is simple: Sign up for this course!Who this course is for:
- English learners who are ready to take their skills to the next level,
- This course is not for native English speakers.